Cardiff City House of Sport has now reopened following the end of the “firebreak” imposed by Welsh Government over the last two weeks.
To reduce the spread of coronavirus, Cardiff City House of Sport is currently only open to selected groups:
- Cardiff City House of Sport staff (all times)
- Cardiff City FC Foundation staff and students
- Cardiff & Vale College staff and students
- Cardiff City FC Academy
- Cardiff City FC Women
- FAW affiliated clubs
- WRU affiliated clubs
- Cardiff Amateur Athletics Club
- Welsh Athletics elite athletes
- Diamond Tennis Academy
- Welsh Netball affiliated clubs
All sessions must be pre-booked and student attendance must be in line with class timetables set by Cardiff City FC Foundation and Cardiff & Vale College. All other visits must be approved by CCHOS management.
Please note: You should stay away from our facilities if you (or anyone in your household) have COVID-19 symptoms.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For full NHS guidance on COVID-19: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Visit the COVID-19 Info page for full details.
Main telephone line:
(029) 2000 2555
Office Manager, Rachel Griffiths:
Bookings Coordinator, Victoria Rich:
Sports Area Manager, Liam Waddingham:
Social Media Manager, Jon Wilson: