07/08/21: WALES has now moved to alert level zero. https://gov.wales/alert-level-0
REOPENING HOUSE OF SPORT
Following Welsh Government’s announcement on 5th August 2021, Wales has now moved to alert level zero. This means Cardiff City House of Sport is now able to re-open with all restrictions ended on capacity and spectators will now be allowed to attend sessions at our facilities.
Welsh Government says businesses, employers and other organisations must continue to undertake a specific coronavirus risk assessment and take reasonable measures to minimise exposure to, and the spread of, coronavirus.
Because of this, we’ll be keeping house rules on face coverings, hand sanitisation, social distancing, and limits on the number of users in changing rooms. All visitors must continue to use the NHS Track & Trace app QR code upon entry. Scroll down for the full list of house rules.
HOUSE OF SPORT RULES
- All staff, students and visitors are required to wear a face covering when indoors, unless taking part in an activity (i.e playing sport or sat at a classroom table).
- Social distancing (2m apart) must be observed where possible.
- Spectators will be required to temperature check and sign-in upon entry.
- All users must enter and exit via the one-way system by following signage placed around the facility.
- Track & Trace is collected via the booking system by the lead organiser – the NHS Track & Trace app QR code is also placed on the entrance door.
You must stay away from our facilities if you (or anyone in your household) have any symptoms of COVID-19.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For full NHS guidance on COVID-19: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Information on this page will be reviewed regularly and updated upon further updates from Welsh Government.
Main telephone line:
(029) 2000 2555
Office Manager, Rachel Griffiths:
Bookings Coordinator, Victoria Rich:
Sports Area Manager, Liam Waddingham:
Social Media Manager, Jon Wilson: